MMCA PAINTING & DRAWING - 2023 ENTRY FORM
ENSURE YOU READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START
ENTRIES ARE OPEN 9AM MONDAY JULY 4TH
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS 5PM SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6TH 2022
Entries are welcomed from artists working in all aspects of Painting & Drawing.
Entries are to be submitted online only.
If you require assistance please contact the coordinator email@example.com
You may submit up to two entries.
You are required to fill in a separate form for each entry.
Earlybird entry Fee is $40 per entry until the 15th October, thereafter $50 per entry.
Before you enter - please have ready:
- Name, address, email and contact phone number.
- Title of work, medium/s used, dimensions of work in millimetres. Height x Width x Depth, (eg 200mm x 1000mm x 450mm), and weight of work.
- Price for sale including commission (35% inc. GST.)
- Digital images for upload. You may submit up to three images with each entry. One of the images must be of the whole work in a gallery or studio space. Digital images to be JPEGS 1-3MG. Image file name to be the title of the work in this format example. "self_portrait_1" etc. Do not disclose artist name on these files. It is strongly encouraged to show the scale of the work in context.
- Artist Statement - Up to 100 words.
- Credit card / PayPal details.
- Ensure that you have read the conditions of entry >> PAINTING & DRAWING 2023 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY << including Covid 19 information.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL ENTRANTS!
In the payment section - SELECT NEW ZEALAND CURRENCY on the drop-down. DO NOT use the auto fill option if it comes up, or it will default to $$US and your payment won't go through and your work won't be entered.
Make sure you have completed all the fields marked with a red asterisk * and click the SUBMIT button at the bottom. If successfully entered, you will be taken to a confirmation page immediately. If this doesn't happen, go back and double check you have correctly filled out the form.
Please press the SUBMIT button once. You may need to wait up to 5 minutes for your images to be uploaded, particularly if they are large files. Once uploaded you will receive an immediate acknowledgement - if this doesn't happen, go back to your form and make sure everything marked with an asterisk is filled out correctly.
Are to be made by credit/debit card or via PayPal only - if you need any help with this please contact the coordinator
Please refer to page >>>Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any concerns about your entry and / or have not had a response within three days, please email the coordinator
MMCA Award coordinator Lynette Fisher - firstname.lastname@example.org